Developmental Psychology. Social Development 6.2. Learning Outcomes. General framework (applicable to all topics in the option) • To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence human development?
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
General framework (applicable to all topics in the option)
• To what extent do biological, cognitive and sociocultural factors influence human development?
• Evaluate psychological research (that is, theories and/or studies) relevant to developmental psychology.
• Examine attachment in childhood and its role in the subsequent formation of relationships.
• Discuss potential effects of deprivation or trauma in childhood on later development.
• Define resilience.
• Discuss strategies to build resilience.