Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Breaking the key tasks of an event into achievable tasks is one of the main steps of a corporate event planning. It helps you stay focused and to organise an awesome party one task at a time. Of course, it is not a small task and youâ€™ll have to think a lot about it. But with proper planning and a manageable checklist, organising a corporate party can be fun.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Breaking the key tasks of an event into achievable tasks is one of the main steps of a
corporate event planning. It helps you stay focused and to organise an awesome party
one task at a time. Of course, it is not a small task and you’ll have to think a lot about it.
But with proper planning and a manageable checklist, organising a corporate party can
When it comes to deciding what kind of event you are hosting, here are the main things
● The Audience
● Speakers and Performers
● Event’s agenda
● Communications and Registration
● Shared or exclusive?
● Ticketed or free?
Review the Event Specification
Keep track of the details for planning events by reviewing the event specifications. This
● Event profile such as venue, date, time etc
● Event organiser/host contact information
● Supplier contact information
● Space needed
● Food and beverage
● Event Technology, AV and Production requirements
If you want to organise your invitations without any flaw, follow these tips:
● Pick an arrival time that will give your guests enough time to get ready for
● The invites designed should fit your theme
● Decide whether you need a printed or emailed invitation
● Ask your committee to help deliver invitations
● Secure the attendee gifts or raffles
Make sure the seating arrangement is easy to find at the venue and help your guests by
keeping place cards for the tables.
On the day don’t forget to…
● Reach early
● Check and confirm every detail with your event planner
● Double check the venue
● Ensure all event materials, registration tables, displays, handouts, gifts,
name badges etc are ready for the event.
On the event date, keep the checklist with you and make sure everything is going well.
And never forget to enjoy the event yourself too!
If you are looking for a reputed event organiser in Bangalore for conducting your