TOSS ORIENTATION MEETING. Welcome to the TOSS Fall 2011 Orientation Meeting!. Agenda. Dr. Bryan - Global Learning Coordinator, International Education Programs , Student Teaching Abroad in Spring of 2012. Ms. Williams-Course Overrides Dr. Delacruz- TOSS program coordinator …
Related searches for TOSS ORIENTATION MEETING
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Welcome to the TOSS Fall 2011 Orientation
* TOSS school sign up and late registration
* Field placement expectations
*Student teaching applications
Kennesaw Hall 2328
Assistant to EECE Assistant Chair
Kennesaw State University
Section numbers based on field selection and will be emailed after July 18. (Registration is August 15-16)
Assignments determined by Methods instructors
Be sure to select a theme for the unit as soon as possible (work with you collaborating teacher on this)
Get involved in the class as much as the collaborating teacher allows
FINAL APPROVAL FOR TOSS CANNOT BE DETERMINED UNTIL AFTER FALL COURSE GRADES ARE POSTED! If you receive a “D” or “F” on a course you will be notified that your approval for FALL TOSS will be denied. It is YOUR responsibility to inform the TOSS coordinator of any changes in your plans, change in address, or phone number!
Also contact us, the CT, and the school if you will be absent at any time throughout the semester.
4. If you have concerns or questions about field placements or assignments in 4406 during the final 4 weeks you need to contact your supervisor (who will be assigned during the midterm seminar).
1. Go to: http://www.kennesaw.edu/education/ofe/st.html
and follow the first steps, 1 and 2.
2. Email your advisor between August 17-August 28th to go over your application.