Comparison of Utility Tractors. National AgrAbility Project Staff Year 2 Project Presented at 2006 NTW Jackson, Mississippi. Utility Tractors.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
National AgrAbility Project Staff
Year 2 Project
Presented at 2006 NTW
- Tractor steps
- Tractor hand rails/hand holds
- Tractor cab
- Tractor platform
- Tractor operator controls
- General tractor items
- Look for items not in a standard utility tractor marketing “brochure”
- Look for measurements not in a standard utility tractor marketing “brochure”
- Things important for accessibility (AgrAbility needs)
comparison tool would be:
- Another source of information that should be used along with standard product brochures and web or dealer information and specifications to help the AgrAbility professional recommend the best adaptation or best tractor adaptation solution