Degree of Comparison. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyIcz_rJBRk&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1. Charter EST commercial. The positive degree is used when at least one thing is being described. Ex. Those murals are colorful . This suitcase is heavy. 3 Degrees of Comparison.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyIcz_rJBRk&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyIcz_rJBRk&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1Charter EST commercial
Ex. Those murals are colorful.
This suitcase is heavy.
Ex. Those murals are more colorful than these.
My suitcase is heavier than yours.
Ex. Those murals are the most colorful that I’ve seen.
Silvia’s suitcase is the heaviest of all.
than I thought it would be.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyIcz_rJBRk&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1People in Mitchell try to make each year’s Corn Palace decorations _______ than the ones before.pretty
3.The building looks the __________ in September after new corn and grasses are put on it.fresh
4. Some workers find it ___________ to saw and nail the corn to panels, while others prefer to hang the finished panels on the building.easy
5. I could not decide which of the many corn murals on the Corn Palace I liked _______________.well
7. me.Until his death in 1983, Mitchell’s ____________artist, Oscar Howe, helped to design and paint these murals.famous
8. me.The life of this Sioux artist is the _______________ story I’ve ever heard.interesting
9. me.My parents walked ________ around the Corn Palace than I did and studied every design.slowly
10. me.I met a family from Mexico who had traveled ________ than we had to see the Corn Palace.far