Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Big Six Research System
Research Finding Out Information • Books • Computers • Magazines • Talking to Experts
Big 6 This Research System is called the Big 6 because there are 6 important questions that students need to answer when they do research in order to find information.
First Question 1.What do I need to do?
2. What can I use to find what I need? • Books • Nonfiction books • Reference books • Computers • CD-Rom • Internet • Magazines • Talking to Experts
3. Where can I find what I need? • Library • Home • School • Special Place
4. What information can I use? Decide what information is important and write down this information.
5. How can I put my information together? • Organize ideas together • Create your project
6. How will I know if I did well? • Did I do everything that the teacher told me to do?