Don't Eat That ! Food and Health. EnglishCornerCafe.com. EnglishCornerCafe.com. Find Someone Who. Is younger than 20 Eats only vegetarian food (no meat) Wants to gain weight Is happy with their weight Eats a very healthy diet Doesn’t eat grains Eats very little sugar
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Match these religions and diets…
… to the foods they cannot eat
Chemically modified foods, pork, shellfish
High carbohydrate foods
Pork, animals that aren’t killed, wine, blood
Grains, sugars, processed foods
Beef (meatless diet encouraged)
Meat, eggs, milk, fish – any animal product
Pork, shellfish, blood, rabbits, carnivores, bugs
Which of the following foods should you avoid eating?
All of them!
Well, not really. Organic strawberries are okay; canned tomatoes, modern corn and industrial hamburger are not
- high in heavy metals
- fishing kills turtles, seabirds and sharks
- eat snake fish!
- hazmat suits to grow them
- go organic!
- weight gain, neurological diseases, joint pain, digestive problems, headaches, depression, inflammatory bowel disease, chemical toxicity, and cancer
- try natural sweeteners/ stevia!
- genetically engineered corn, food dyes, artificial sweeteners, and other bad actors in the food supply
- harmful chemicals that not only threaten human health, but also soil health
- try cooking at home!
- BPA causes heart disease, diabetes, obesity
- decreases sperm count, causes chromosomal damage
- buy in jars or boxes!
- modern wheat is heavily modified for production
- acid reflux, obesity, asthma, and skin disorders
- try quinoa, buckwheat, millet, and wild rice!
- eat less than 1/2 cup (120 cc) at a time to avoid high blood glucose
- filthy conditions
- full of growth hormone
- diet of genetically modified corn
- 50 cows in one hamburger block
- 50% have harmful bacteria
- try grass fed or butcher ground
- genetically modified
- kills honey bees
- uncertain long-term effects on human health
- try avoiding high-fructose corn syrup
- try to find certified non-gmo corn
- all the sugar
- none of the benefits
- try organic dark chocolate
- fake butter flavoring
- diacetyl causes lung problems for factory workers
- try putting popcorn in a paper lunch bag and adding butter
- cause cancer, hyper-activity
- read the labels
- lots of extra ingredients
- corn syrup, cellulose gum, and vegetable shortening
- large portions to make you fat
- try making your own
At age 45
1000 jumping jacks
Less than 1 hour
At age 60
With tied hands
Towing a 450kg boat
At age 70
Towing 70 boats
American fitness, exercise, and nutritional expert
sometimes called "the godfather of fitness" and the "first fitness superhero”
Lived for 96 years
Opened his first health club (gym) in 1936
-Less prep, more fun-