Big Bend National Park Quiz Good Luck!
This quiz will be graded. There will be ten questions. Click the dot next to the best answer and then proceed to the next page. If you do not know the answer, skip it. Please keep track of the number of questions that you got correct. Please do not look back at the wiki page, and remember to do your best!
1. Where is Big Bend located? Willow Grove, PA Amarillo, TX Liberal, KS Mesquite, TX
2. What is the most important abiotic factor in Big Ben? The Rocks The Trees The Rio Grande River The Mississippi River
3. What are the two main predators of the Kangaroo Rat? Lions and Tigers Snakes and Birds Coyotes and Bears Coyotes and Snakes
4. What is the name of the bacteria that lives in the desert? Frankia E. Coli Frank H1N1
5. What kind of animal is a Javelina? A Breed of Lion A Pig A Horse None of the Above
6. What is a Vermillion Flycatcher? A Bird A Carnivorous Plant A Fish A Worm
7. Why is a Trophic Level Pyramid a triangle? If it wasn’t a triangle the name wouldn’t fit. The shape represents the dwindling biomass The inventor of the Trophic Level Pyramid liked triangles None of the Above
8. What is the Latin name for the Blooming Century Plant? Agave Fictus Agave Atentuata Agave Fernand-Rigus Agave Americana
9. What do humans make the flowering Agave into? Liquor Houseplants Bouquets Ice Cream
10. Which is the hottest month in Big Bend, TX June July August December
Here Thank you for taking this quiz! If you would like to know your score please click