MRHS Pong Chucking Machine Challenge. Design Brief. Learn about Potential and Kinetic energy by Engineering and Manufacturing your project while Chucking Pong far! 1. Brainstorm with your cohort…
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Learn about Potential and Kinetic energy by Engineering and Manufacturing your project while Chucking Pong far!
1. Brainstorm with your cohort…
2. Create a Concept Map that shows at least twenty (20) key bits of information needed to design and
build your product.
3. Research the whole idea of creating products out of wood. Look in at least
three (3) sources. Cite them!
4.Tryout three (3) ideas as Thumbnail sketches.
5. Pick a final design.
6. Create a scaled “Blueprint” or final plan.
7. Get your Recycled Materials
8. Layout your idea on your material.
9. CAREFULLY separate the materials with cutting tools. Leave the lines showing.
10. Smooth the parts.
11. Pre-finish appropriate parts.
12. Assemble your project.
13. Decorate and finish.
14. Evaluate & Improve your product.
15. Think about your efforts using the Reflection Rubric.
16. Evaluate your project with your teacher.