15.2 Customer Satisfaction & Retention. Effective Selling Suggestion Selling: is selling additional goods or services to the customer. Benefits of Suggestion Selling 5 Rules for Suggestion Selling
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Use suggestion selling after the customer has made a commitment to buy but before payment is made or the order written.
2. Make your recommendation from the customer’s point of view and give at least one reason for your suggestion.
3. Make the suggestion definite.
4. Show the item you are suggesting.
5. Make the suggestion positive.
D.Suggestion Selling Methods:
Ex: Up-selling, cross-selling, special sales opportunities
1. Offering Related Merchandise
2. Recommending Larger Quantities
3. Calling Attention to Special Sales Opportunities
1. Order Processing
3. Order Fulfillment
5. Customer Service
6. Keeping a Client File
7. Evaluate Your Sales Efforts
1. Technology and CRM
Ex: Customizing for their business.
2. Maintaining Contact
Ex: IBM helped the National Geographic Society with its own photography e-commerce site.
3. Maintain Relationships
Ex: Amazon.com’s practice of collecting information about customers’ book purchases and then e-mailing personalized information about promotions and merchandise within the customer’s established range of interest.
4. Develop Customer Loyalty
Ex: Informing customers of sales by using e-mail.
5. Customer Loyalty and
Ex: E-mailed questionnaires with prize entries.