Presentation 19’ JAA/FAA Annual Conference. FCL Workshop. Agenda Item 1. 1. Report from HMT on FCL issues. 1.A. Action items from last meeting.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Report from HMT on FCL issues
1. Comparison work on FAA/JAA theoretical knowledge and practical testing requirements to recommence as soon as practicable when JAA resources have been identified. Industry comparison of FAR 142/JAA TRTO to be made available.
2. FAA and JAA to reach agreement on a model Implementation Procedure for Licensing (IPL) by June 2002.
3. Manufacturers organizations to finalize proposal for special validation conditions for testing/training pilots for submission to FAA/JAA.
1. Joint FAA/JAA work under the IPL Work Plan will begin
2. FAA will continue to participate in the JAA LST and to provide JAA with items of regulatory interest.
3. FAA and JAA will continue to exchange information of interest on FCL activities and look for ways of mutual participation.
4. FAA and some JAA Member States will participate in the ICAO Annex 1 review.
5. Continue harmonization work in the areas of the pilot type rating and training program development (a combined FCL/OPS item)
6. FAA/JAA will review the manufacturers proposal for special validation conditions for testing/training pilots (a combined FCL/OPS item).
- will propose further refining changes to Part 61 and 141 final rule published on April 4, 1997.
- Federal Register Notice, published February 8, 2002
13 States with “Mutual Recognition” Status
Notice of Proposed Amendment Status
IPL Work Plan
Copy in the Harmonization Work Program Document
ICAO Annex 1 Review