Banner 7. Another Year… Another New Release…. It’s All Web. Banner 7 - Portal. Luminis Enter your personal bookmarks here. Can be customized to display the functionality you need most. For example, the Parking Permit Application can become visible when new permits need to be requested.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Another New Release….
It’s All Web
Enter your personal bookmarks here.
Can be customized to display the functionality you need most. For example, the Parking Permit Application can become visible when new permits need to be requested.
Will provide single sign-on capability.
Provides another way to navigate forms
You can tab to the Name field and enter the Last Name, a comma, and the first name. The % can be used.
A list of the matches will appear where you can further refine the search.
-Form Field and task help
-Online Help button on toolbar
-Online Help option in Help menu
-Help Center link on main menu
* Giving button on APAIDEN is now available if the
constituent has ANY contribution
* AGIMATG—New form that shows Employer Waiting
* APAPERS and APATELE are now obsolete
* Document Number field added to TSADETL and TSAMASS
* TGACOMC--When comments reach the end of a line, the cursor
now stops instead of erasing the whole line
* FOAPERS and FOATELE are now obsolete; this information is now
included on FOAIDEN
* FTMAGCY and FTMVEND—information on these forms has been
reorganized, and common matching can be called from here.
* Setup for Common Matching for the Tape Load Process
* New form—ROIASIQ—assists in determining if the student had a
prior aid application or has a record in the Student or Accounts
* Concurrent Curricula structure. There are two ways of keeping
track of curriculum data
—you can overwrite the existing curriculum or keep a history.
* New form—SHATCKN (Course Maintenance Form) replaces
SHATCKC, SHATCKP, and SHATCKS
Tabs added to many forms
No major functional changes
(SPAEMRG or the Emergency Contact tab)
Should the University make use of the Banner Emergency Form to collect this information?
The INB window will disappear !
Then send e-mail to Lorraine Mancuso indicating which record should be deleted.