Daily Skills. Nouns #2. Nouns. Lesson 18 Parts of Speech - Nouns Nouns are classified into two general classifications, proper and common. Proper nouns name a special person, place or thing and begin with capital letters. All other nouns begin with small letters and are common nouns.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Becky went with her sisters to Lagoon on Friday.
2. My youngest son is in Brazil until September.
3. Mr. Smith works with his wife in American Fork.
4. Love could bring marriage to Mark and Terri.
1. People like to see a home run hit over the wall.
2. My daughter works for the post office in Salt Lake City.
3. Rhode Island is a success although smaller than Texas.
4. Respect must be earned, but honesty should always be our policy.