XC878 Product Presentation. Multiplication/Division Unit (MDU). Operating Phases of the MDU. Phase 1: Load Registers - set SYSCON0.RMAP bit to 1 to access MDU register; - set MD0-MD5 to operands value according to type of operation. Operating Phases of the MDU. Phase 2: Execute calculation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Multiplication/Division Unit (MDU)
- set SYSCON0.RMAP bit to 1 to access MDU register;
- set MD0-MD5 to operands value according to type of operation.
- set the desired MDUCON.OPCODE
- set MDUCON.RSEL to 1.
- set the MDUCON.START bit to start calculation
- check the MDUSTAT.BSY is 0 which indicate calculation is finished
- set the MDUCON.RSEL to 0 to read out the result from MRx register.