Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Convergence of Printing Industry and Internet, IT / Introduction case biz. Chang ho Lee / Managing Director of Seoul Printing Center . 1. Preface. DIGITAL bit. Process Convergence. Biz Convergence. Publishing Design. Prepress. Press. Postpress. press. Postpress.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Convergence of Printing Industry and Internet, IT / Introduction case biz Chang ho Lee / Managing Director of Seoul Printing Center
1. Preface DIGITAL bit Process Convergence Biz Convergence Publishing Design Prepress Press Postpress press Postpress DIGITAL (bit) Process Convergence CIP3 (4) Biz Convergence Convergence Ⅰ Convergence Ⅱ Convergence Ⅲ
2. Digitalization of Printing Process in a broad sense Digital 1) Definition of Digital Dot to Dot bit discrete AM Screen Dot 2) Digitalization of prepress process with Mac and Imagesetter Color Scanner Mac PC Imagesetter (CTF) Platesetter (CTP) Input
2. Digitalization of Printing Process in a broad sense 3) CTP workflow Mac PC Output Film Plate making PRINTING CTF Manual Mac PC CTP Plate making PRINTING 4) CIP3 / JDF PREPRESS PRESS POSTPRESS A Vendor Workflow CIP3 / JDF B Vendor Workflow C Vendor Workflow
2. Digitalization of Printing Process in a broad sense 5) Meeting between tele communication, network and printing process Tele Communication Tele Communication LAN Ⅰ LAN Ⅱ LAN Ⅲ Design Houses publisher Film/Plate output bureaus Printer 6) Ubiquitous Tele Communication Line Plate Output / printer Ⅰ Or Mobile Transmission Clients : Film/Plate Output buruau Plate Output / printer Ⅱ Designer Publisher Digital printer Any time / Any place
3. Meeting between Printing process and tele communication in a broad sense Designer Publisher Prepress press Postpress Web hard Web hard Digital (bit) Digital (bit) Via Tele Communication Line (Mbps) or Mobile Transmission (Mbps)
4. The special features of printing process for name card, leaflet production and introduction of Biz case Prepress Press Postpress Clients All files/ Data setup In one Plate without imposition Data input Ink Control system Internet interface Plate Making (CTP) Cutter Binder Designer CIP3 Printer Publisher
5. Actual integration between printing process and ERP system in card, Leaflet printers Prepress Press Postpress Clients All files/ Data setup In one Plate without imposition Data input Ink Control system Internet interface Plate Making (CTP) Cutter Binder Designer CIP3 Printer Publisher ERP System Extranet Intranet
6. Problems of name card, leaflet printing process and solutions Problems Solution 1.To extend biz to turn-key based commercial printing biz. 1.Endless price competition and restriction of cost saving. 2.Not easy to control quality from outsourcing printers. 2.To study, use CMS and do more stern quality control. 3.Increasing investment for new facilities. 3.To think of ROI carefully and utilize proper outsourcing printers. 4.To persuade staffs for understanding ERP and educate staffs gradually. 4.Difficulties from restructuring and difficulties of ERP system implementation. 5.Lack of know-how of high end commercial color printing including imposition. 5.To try to implement high end commercial printing biz for know-how accumulation gradually.
7. Conclusion ERP system Network Tele communication Mobile transmission Internet Clients Interface Printing Digital Industry based on bit Advanced Equipments (CTP/Offset,Digital printer) CIP3 JDF • Printing digital biz vision will be come true via name card, leaflet printing digital biz solution partly. • For vision achievement we should educate proper staffs who can handle digitalized printing biz solution.