RIGHTS BASED APPROACH. Trends in the Human Rights Tradition. From focus on civil and political rights to broader concern with all rights- economic, social and cultural rights From a punitive to positive ethos of constructive dialogue and supports
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Bills of Rights
CEDAW, CRC, CAT, Migrant, Refugees
Declaration on Development, Indigenous People, Minority
(3) Right based approach aims to enable claim holders to claim their rights and duty bearers to meet their obligations under international law
working in partnership, putting poor people at the centre, transforming the power relations that keep poor people poor, and recognizing the centrality of unequal gender relations in this process.
2. MEANINGFUL PARTICIPATION AT EACH STAGE
3. OBJECTIVES AND GOALS BASED ON HUMAN RIGHTS
4. MEASURING OUTCOMES IN HUMAN RIGHTS TERMS
5. UTILIZING MECHANISMS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Needs based approach