The Legacy of the Roman Empire. Reasons for the fall of the Roman Empire in the west. Political Instability Economic and Social Problems Weakening Frontiers. Political Instability. Lack of peaceful method for transferal of power Generals fighting for control. Economic Problems.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Economic and Social Problems
Lack of peaceful method for transferal of power
Generals fighting for control
1. huge armies - heavy taxes - poverty
2. slaves - unemployment - poor flood to cities
3. trade declined
1. Live in a way that agrees with nature
2. The only true good thing in life is to have good character
3. Everyone has natural rights
1. Some legal codes are based on Roman laws
2. Many people today believe in natural rights as stated in the Declaration of Independence
3. In the U.S., all citizens have the same rights