Come, Sinners, to the Gospel Feast (1). Come, Sinners, to the Gospel Feast. 616. WORDS: Charles Wesley, 1747 (Lk. 14:16-24). 1. Come, sinners, to the gospel feast, let every soul be Jesus’ guest. Ye need not one be left behind, for God hath bid all humankind.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Come, Sinners,to the Gospel Feast
WORDS: Charles Wesley, 1747 (Lk. 14:16-24)
1. Come, sinners,to the gospel feast,let every soul beJesus’ guest.
2. Do not beginto make excuse;ah! do not youhis grace refuse;
your worldly caresand pleasures leave,and take what Jesushath to give.
3. Come and partakethe gospel feast,be saved from sin,in Jesus rest;
4. See him set forthbefore your eyes;behold thebleeding sacrifice;
5. Ye who believehis record trueshall sup with himand he with you;