Northeast Middle School. A Look at the Student Code of Conduct 2014-2015. Student Expectations. Come to school on time and prepared to learn. Be courteous and kind to all you meet throughout the day. Do your absolute best in all your classes.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
A Look at the Student Code of Conduct
toward students or school employees.
- Talking at inappropriate times
- Running in the hallways
- Picking up other students
- Throwing items
- Yelling, laughing loudly, etc.
1. We will not bully others.
2. We will try to help students who
3. We will try to include students who
are left out.
4. If we know that somebody is being
bullied, we will tell an adult at
school and an adult at home.