National 4/5 Biology. Section 4: Photosynthesis Limiting factors. What do we know so far?. Graffiti On your piece of paper write down continuously everything you know about/related to photosynthesis
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Section 4: Photosynthesis
- Light will alter the rate of the first stage (photolysis) as it is light dependant.
- Temperature will alter the second stage (carbon fixation) as it depends on enzymes for it to work.
- CO2will alter the second stage as it is a raw material in that stage.
- production of oxygen over a set period of time
- uptake of CO2 over a set period of time
- production of glucose over a set period of time