Monolithic Solid Bullets. By Brandon Butschek MEEN 3344 Material Science. What is a Monolithic Solid Bullet?. It is a bullet that is made to travel in a straight path inside an animal. It is a copper alloy. It is approximately 61.5% copper, 35% zinc 0.5% tin, and 3% lead.
MEEN 3344 Material Science
1. Arthur B. Alphin (2007, 16 July) A-SQUARE RIFLES and AMMUNITION http://a-squareco.com/index.html Retreved September 3, 2007, from http://a-squareco.com/Triad.html
2. George S. Brady & Henry R. Clauser Materials Handbook Thirteenth Edition McGraw-Hill, INC, 1991
3. William D. Callister, Jr. Fundamentals of Materials Science and Engineering An Integrated Approach, 2nd ed. Wiley and Sons, 2004
4. Arthur B. Alphin Any Shot You Want The A-Square Handloading And Rifle Manual On Target Press, 1996
5. Petkovic, R. A. (1979) Recovery and recrystallization of polycrystalline copper after hot working [Electronic version] Acta Metallurgica