Making good choices. What is the difference between just making a decision and making a good decision?. Making a good decision includes:. Critical thinking Good judgment Responsible behavior Considering the risks Attitude - How did each of these effect how you played the skunk game?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
-How did each of these effect how you played the skunk game?
-Richard and Linda Eyre
- Playwright George Bernard Shaw
(skiing, racing, etc.)
(love, trying out for something, disobeying parents, etc.)
(stealing, running away, hurting someone, etc.)
(investing money, lending money, borrowing money, etc.)
(standing up for your beliefs, revealing a secret, going against what the crowd is doing, greeting a new person, etc.)
(dropping out of school, sluffing class, not completing assignments, being tardy, etc.)
-Glenn, H. Stephen; Developing Capable Young People
1. Is it against the law, rules or the teaching of my family or religion?
2. Is it harmful to me or to others?
3. Would it disappoint my family or other adults that are important to me?
4. Is it wrong to do? Would I be sorry afterward?
5. Would I be hurt or upset if someone did this to me?