If you have a home to sell in or near Knoxville, TN...I can help.
YOU, the Seller
Founded in 1983, Keller Williams Realty Inc. is an international real estate company with more than over 600 offices located across the U.S. and Canada. The company began franchising in 1991, and following years of phenomenal growth and success, became the fourth-largest U.S. residential real estate firm in North America in 2006. The company has succeeded by treating its associates as partners and shares its knowledge, policy control, and company profits on a system-wide basis.
Structured for SuccessThe interdependent business model of Keller Williams Realty supports real estate agents and brokers working as a team to maximize results for our buyers and sellers.
Why Use Keller Williams Realty of KnoxvilleBecause Keller Williams Realty of Knoxville has grown from the ground up within Knoxville, our agents have unparalleled knowledge of our local real estate market and a deep appreciation for our community. Buying or selling a home does not have to be a stressful process – we can be your guide.
Knowledge Powerful curriculum through Keller Williams University keeps our associates ahead of trends, tools and advancements in the real estate industry.
Teamwork Unlike other real estate companies, Keller Williams Realty was designed to reward agents for working together, to serve our clients better.
Reliability Keller Williams Realty was founded on the principles of trust and honesty, emphasizing the importance of having the integrity to do the right thing and always putting our clients needs first.
Speed Leading-edge technology solutions accelerate our associates efficiency and productivity.
Residential: New Construction, Condo’s, PUD’s, Historical Homes, Starter Homes, Executive Homes, Upper Bracket Homes, Custom Homes, Investing and Homes with unique challenges and many more.
Land: Lake Properties, River Frontage, TVA/Watershed-rights and permits, Soil Analysis, Surveys, Interior Lots, Permissive Use Agreements, Septic, Sewer, Utility placement, Planning Commission, Codes Department, Parceling of Land, Land Grants and more.
through a Code of Ethics, Integrity, Honesty, Knowledge, Skill, Experience, Expertise and a vested interest in serving and helping you.
through advanced technology abilities and resources, systems that are tried and true and adjusted accordingly to your needs.
#1 What are your needs and expectations?
#2 What have you tried, so far, to get the house sold?
#3What are your plans: A, B and C?
1) Price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends.
2) Stage your home to showcase features that buyers are most interested in: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and pleasing drive-up appeal.
3) Place For Sale signage, complete with property flyers that are accessible to drive-by prospects.
4) Distribute “Just Listed” marketing to neighbors and people you know, encouraging them to tell their family and friends about your home.
5) Optimize your homes’ Internet presence by posting it on the largest MLS system in TN. We will also feed your listing to more than 65 Internet sites on the Web to maximize your homes exposure.
Extended Marketing Reach
We will market your home 24/7 through the most popular search Websites on the Web.
Extended Marketing Reach
7) Target my marketing to active real estate agents that specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
8) Advertise your home in my direct mail campaigns, email campaigns and agent campaigns-specific to buyer agents.
9) Open House(optional) to promote your home to prospective buyers.
11) Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from prospective buyers and agents that have visited your home.
Plus:Electronic or coded lockbox, home inspection advice, home warranty advice, landscaping advice, financial advice, title advice, boundary issue advice, contract negotiation, repair advice, concession negotiation, moving advice and much more.
Mike Newton, Broker
Keller Williams Realty
5616 Kingston Pike, Ste 201
Knoxville, TN 37919