Retail theme day business plan. Bryn Mawr hospital cafeteria October 24 th Lauren Martin, ARAMArk Dietetic intern. Overview. Mission Statement & Objectives Company Summary Market Analysis Resource Review Financial Data Evaluation. Statement of Purpose.
Bryn Mawr hospital cafeteria
Lauren Martin, ARAMArk Dietetic intern
Bryn Mawr Hospital
“Our Mission is to thrive as a hospital food & nutrition organization that is striving to achieve an exceptional patient satisfaction experience by being customer driven, continually improving our services, team focused and fiscally responsible.”
Market analysis, market segmentation, target market
Employee of the hospital
Product, place, price, promotion
Black Bean & Sweet Potato Burritos
8-12 flat tortillas (any brand, any flavor) 2 cups sweet potatoes, peeled, cubed, boiled until fork-tender, drained1 can black beans, drained1/2cup sliced onions
3 cloves minced garlic1 cup shredded Mexican-style or cheddar cheese, or other cheese
blend 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp chili powder (more or less, depending on your taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté onions and garlic in 1-2tsp olive oil over medium heat.
- Add can of drained black beans to onions and garlic. Stir in seasonings.
- Add boiled and drained sweet potatoes to bean and onion mixture. Gently mix.
- Stuff tortillas with black bean and sweet potato mixture and place in a greased 9x13 baking dish, with seam side faced down
- Sprinkle cheese over burritos.
- Bake at 350°F for about 5 – 10 minutes, or until cheese it melted.
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, lettuce and tomato!
Did You Know…
portions for the same amount of calories!
Equipment, food, financial
Sysco & Ambrogi
How did we do?