DOOR TO DOOR TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION, INC. Door to Door Travel and Transportation, Inc., 750 S. OBT, Ste. 261, Orlando, FL 32805 – 407-218-9668. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Door to Door Travel and Transportation, Inc., 750 S. OBT, Ste. 261, Orlando, FL 32805 – 407-218-9668
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Agreement (“Agreement”) is made by and between the Independent Agent signing below (the “Agent”), and Door to Door Travel and Transportation Inc. the Marketing Service Provider and Indepntdent Agent signing below (the “DTD”) Agent and DTD agree that:
1. Start-Up - Engagement. DTD Service Provider hereby engages Agent, Agent and Service Provider hereby accepts such engagement, with respect to Starting up a Mass Marketing Promotion Program in the Cities of Kissimmee, Orlando and the surrounding areas of Orlando in the of State FL. Agent will promote DTD Clients thru direct and indirect media Networks.
2. DTD Responsibilities. DTD will Provide Agent with DTD Client’s promotional offers, discounts, coupons, and other marketing programs for drive traffic to DTD Clients location(s). DTD will pay Agent a Flat fee for Door to Door and percentage of revenues generated form Store to Store marketing and promotions of discount offers. See percentages listed below.
3. Agent’s Responsibilities. Agent will Oversee the marketing and promotional programs to the best of his abilities, however Agent offers no assurance of success of start up marketing program or promotional programs. Agent will make a good faith effort to successfully market DTD Client discount offers.
4. Compensation. DTD agrees to pay Agent compensation based on the Box below Outlined “Discounts Offers and Perks” Rows 1 thru 5, cash dollar amounts will paid to Agent based on what each customer pay or on any discount offer or coupon for each verified person purchasing the offers. DTD will Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage. A Tally Balance Sheet will be provided every 1st Monday of each before 2PM. (Cash Out Period 1 to 31 Sunday full 7days) (This agreement covers all Offers and Discounts Programs listed Below.
5. Release. DTD and Agent promise that after the signing of the agreement, and the taking of all needed actions under the agreement, it is giving up all of its rights to seek any further compensation for any services rendered.
6. Effective Time of Releases. Client and Agent agree that the releases become effective when the agreement is signed.
7. Termination and Notices. This agreement will automatically renew itself every 31 days if no written notice of cancellation is given by either party.
8. Notices. Any notice required to be given hereunder will be sufficient if in writing by email.
9. Successors and Assigns. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of each of the parties hereto, and to their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permitted assigns.
10. Waiver and Amendment. Neither party can ignore or dismiss any part of this agreement, and any changes to the agreement will be in writing and signed by both parties.
11. Entire Agreement. The parties’ agree that the contract they’re signing is “the agreement” about the issues involved. This Agreement contains the entire agreement and understandings by DTD and Agent with respect to the covenants herein described, and no representations, promises, agreements or understandings, written or oral, not herein contained will be of any force or effect. This agree will be governed by laws of the state Florida. No change or modification hereof will be valid or binding unless the same is in writing and signed by the parties hereto; moreover, no valid waiver of any other provision of this Agreement at any time will be deemed a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement at such time nor will it be deemed a valid waiver of such provision at any other time.
12. Severability. The provisions of this Agreement will be deemed severable, and the invalidity or unenforceability of any provision (or part thereof) of this Agreement will in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision (or remaining part thereof).
13. Voluntary Execution of the Agreement. All of the parties have had time to review and understand the agreement, and have had sufficient opportunity to review it.
14. Counterparts/Electronic Signatures. Client and Agent agree to use or accept electronic signatures and devices to transmit signatures (e.g., fax machines or computers), all of the separate pieces will be considered part of the same document without sacrificing the validity of this agreement as a whole.
15. Agreement signed by below:
The First Cash Out Settlement Date
Print Name Independent Agent
Signature (Independent Agent Authorized Signer)
DEPOSIT SETTLEMENT FUNDS IN THIS ACCOUNT BELOW
NAME OF BANK
City, State and Zip Code
Singed 1099 Form Needed