My Role Model: Sally Fitzgibbons . Kelly Laity. 1) Name of your role model? Sally Fitzgibbons 2) Nationality/Where were they born? Sally was born in Australia. 3) Where do they live now? Gerroa on NSW south coast
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2) Nationality/Where were they born? Sally was born in Australia.
3) Where do they live now? Gerroa on NSW south coast
4) What is their job? Sally is a professional surfer, she is on the world circuit (WCT)
5) Research their background and comment on the way her future has been shaped by the influence around her? Sally was born in December 1990 in NSW Australia, she was a natural athlete. As she grew up she was an amazing runner. She chose to be a surf, with no guarantee of make the world tour, even though we all knew she would. over running at the Olympics with a guaranteed career. The first time she got in the surf she knew there was no turning back! She just loved the atmosphere and the feeling the gets when she in on a wave!
6) Why are they your role model/Why do you admire them? I admire Sally because she is always smiling, she has a positive attitude to life, she loves to get out there and give everything her best shot, she is a great sports women and she is an AMAZING surfer!
7) Why is this person a good role model for teenagers? I think Sally is a great role model for teenagers. She is only nineteen and is already surf on the WCT (world tour) for surfing and has a really great attitude for life, she is always really happy and she is still only 19 years old. (o she knows how it feels to be a teenager.)
8) Would you consider her to be a person with ‘self respect’? Yes, I think Sally has a lot of self respect. She doesn’t smoke and has never gone out and done something really stupid like some of the AFL players. She doesn’t go around and tell everyone how good she is, she lets them work it out for themselves.
9) Do you think this person set goals when they were younger? What might those goals have been? I think that Sally defiantly would have set goals when she was younger! She might have wanted to finish school, do well in her sport… just like most people!
10) Can you identify any values this person holds? I think Sally would hold a lot of values, Family, Friends, Never giving up, Always being friendly and just being a really nice person in general.