Shipping Agenda Part 1. Introduction, Nomenclature, Major shipping companies Part 2. Charter - Voyage, time and others Part 3. Deck maintenance Part 4. Engine room and maintenance Part 5. Communication system and others Chartering
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- Per-ton basis over a certain route
- Per-day basis for the duration of charter.
- Nature of Cargo being shipped (Value of goods, Perishable etc.,)
(Shipbrokers are specialist intermediaries between shipowners and the charterers.)
- for a well determined voyage
- for a voyage to go and return
- for a series of specific voyages
- for a round trip with different harbours and the right for the charterer to load and discharge
Repairs and Maintenance Costs
Ports and Light dues
Tugs and Pilotage Costs
Canal dues (Suez, Panama etc.,)
Costs linked to the arrival and sailing of the ship.
Cost for Stowing of Cargo