BCCB Strategic Planning Meeting. Facilators: Kathleen Haas, Columbia County UW-Extension & Mindy Habecker, Dane County UW-Extension. What is Appreciative Inquire? .
Facilators: Kathleen Haas, Columbia County UW-Extension & Mindy Habecker, Dane County UW-Extension
-- Hammond, Sue. The Thin Book of Appreciative Inquiry. Thin Book Publishing Company, 1998, pages 6-7.
Source: Burt Nanus, http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/ndu/strat-ldr-dm/pt4ch18.html
1. Describe outcomes that are five to ten years out.
2. Dream big and focus on success.
3. Write your vision statement in the present tense.
4. Infuse your vision statement with passion.
5. Paint a graphic mental picture of the organization you want.
"There will be a personal computer on every desk running Microsoft software."
“Our vision is to be earth's most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.”
In next 3 days?
In next 2 weeks?
In next 2 months?