Creating An Effective Anti-Harassment Policy. Presented By: Mark J. Maxin (firstname.lastname@example.org) Special Counsel for Federal Labor, Employment and Civil Rights Nuclear Regulatory Commission. What is Workplace Harassment?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Mark J. Maxin
Special Counsel for Federal Labor, Employment and Civil Rights
Nuclear Regulatory Commission
(2) The employee unreasonably failed to take advantage of any preventative or corrective opportunities offered by the agency or to avoid harm otherwise.
before it becomes pervasive
(1) a clear explanation of prohibited conduct;
(2) assurance that employees who make complaints of harassment or provide information related to such complaints will be protected against retaliation;
(3) a clearly described complaint process that provides possible avenues of complaint;
(4) assurance that the employer will protect the confidentiality of the harassment complaints to the extent possible;
(5) a complaint process that provides a prompt, thorough, and impartial investigation; and
(6) assurance that the employer will take immediate and appropriate corrective action when it determines that harassment has occurred.