Large Space Owners and Users – Are We Paying Attention? . • ( Moderator) Brad A. Molotsky - EVP and General Counsel, Brandywine Realty Trust • Leisha John - Americas Director of Environmental Sustainability, LEED AP, Ernst & Young LLP • Cavarly Garrett - Executive Director, JP Morgan
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
• (Moderator) Brad A. Molotsky - EVP and General Counsel, Brandywine Realty Trust
• LeishaJohn - Americas Director of Environmental Sustainability, LEED AP, Ernst & Young LLP
• CavarlyGarrett - Executive Director, JP Morgan
•Brenna Walraven- Managing Director, USAA Real Estate Co.
Describe your company and what you do in 2 minutes or less
2. When did your company first begin focusing on sustainability and how did it occur?
3. What parts of sustainability is the company leading or seriously playing in?
4. What do you find to be your biggest challenge in this space?
5. Do you feel that more or less or the same amount of internal people are paying attention?
6. Do you feel that more or less or the same amount of external people are paying attention?
7. What, if anything, do you think will create a game changer in the commercial space and increase the pace of adoption of sustainability and energy efficiency in the built environment?
8. What's the coolest thing you have done in this space on behalf of your company?