Creating Tables. Lesson 6. Objectives. Creating a Table. A table , such as the one shown below, is an arrangement of data made up of horizontal rows and vertical columns. . Creating a Table.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
• Header Row: Formats the top row of the table
• Total Row: Formats the last row, which usually contains column totals
• Banded Rows: Formats even rows differently than odd rows
• First Column: Formats the first column of the table
•Last Column: Formats the last column of the table
• Banded Columns: Formats even columns differently than odd columns