Creating Tables. Lesson 6. Objectives. Creating a Table. A table , such as the one shown below, is an arrangement of data made up of horizontal rows and vertical columns. . Creating a Table.
• Header Row: Formats the top row of the table
• Total Row: Formats the last row, which usually contains column totals
• Banded Rows: Formats even rows differently than odd rows
• First Column: Formats the first column of the table
•Last Column: Formats the last column of the table
• Banded Columns: Formats even columns differently than odd columns