7 Steps to Increase The Bounce Rate On Website
1) Optimize the page load time Reduce the page load time and keep it under three seconds according to the latest update.
2) Improve the Content Readability One of the important reasons for low bounce rate is poor readability. The content should have white space, subheadings, conclusion is important at the end. Keep the content engaging with a lot of questions, ask reader’s participation, keep images and infographics.
3) Avoid Popups People usually find pop-ups to be annoying when they open the site or reading curiously. The reason is they disrupt the reading. So Avoid Popups.
4) Create Compelling Call to Action (CTA) You want every visitor to take the action of purchase. place the call to action button on the site and convert the visitors into buyers.
Powerful content attracts the visitors and helps in increasing the leads for the business. Regularly publishing fresh content helps to build the trust amongst the users.
6) Drive High Value Traffic with Keywords Simply writing the content will not lower the bounce rate, it is important to optimize the content with right keywords that drive traffic.
7) Right Meta Descriptions for Search Users It is crucial to lower the bounce rate with the attractive meta description having high click-through rate.
Follow all these practices to reduce the bounce rate and increase the ROI on the site. Contact Us Address : A-311, Mondeal Heights, Nr. Novotel Hotel, SG Highway, Ahmedabad - 380015 Website: www.india.seawindsolution.com Email : firstname.lastname@example.org Contact No : +91-81418 87285