Business Repair New Agent Position Overview. February 27, 2010. Agenda. CenturyLink B-Repair Team Position Expectations Opportunities Career Progression. CenturyLink. EMBARQ / CenturyTel merger July 1, 2009 Fortune 500 Communications Company
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
February 27, 2010
EMBARQ / CenturyTel merger July 1, 2009
Fortune 500 Communications Company
Local and Long Distance, Voice, Data, High-Speed Internet, Wireless and Entertainment Services
Reliable Service, Committed to Customer Service, Practical & Innovative Products, and Competitive Pricing
- Call Center
- Trouble Ticketing
- Ticket Management
- SBHB (Small Business Home Business)
- CLEC (Competitive Local Exchange Carriers)
- GR (General Repair)
- Long Distance
- National Accounts
- DSL (Internet Helpdesk)
- No Sales Quotas / No Sales Commissions (daily, weekly, monthly incentives)
Career progression within the B-Repair center dependant upon good attendance, quality, performance, and attitude.
Join the CenturyLink team as a temporary associate (6 month evaluation)
- Starting pay $22,080/year ($10.00/hr / no benefits)
- Full time agent w/ benefits (after 6 months)
Tier 2 advancement opportunities (Salary Increase)
- Ability to handle more complex responsibilities
- Escalation Queue/Agent
- Ability to handle customer escalations and agent support
Job Bidding System (Career Path)
- Ability to bid on internal company positions
Please note that all employment opportunities/promotions are available on an as needed basis.
CenturyLink does not guarantee any advancement or promotion.
Thank you for your time and consideration of CenturyLink employment opportunities.