Presentation on HKU Grid CA Mr. Frankie F. T. Cheung HPC Team Computer Centre The University of Hong Kong E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Agenda (HKU Grid CA) 0. Introduction 1. CP/CPS 2. CA System 3. CA private key 4. CA certificate 5. Certificate Revocation 6. Certificate Revocation List
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Mr. Frankie F. T. Cheung
The University of Hong Kong
2. CA System
3. CA private key
4. CA certificate
5. Certificate Revocation
6. Certificate Revocation List
7. End entity certificates and keys
8. Records Archival
10. Publication & Repository
11. Privacy and confidentiality
12. Comprise and Disaster Recovery
1.Subscriber fill in user certificate application form and return to RA.
2. Subscriber wait for receiving the E-mail acknowledgement from the RA, then he/she can visit HKU Grid CA website and requests for CSR. A new CSR serial number would be assigned.
3.The subscriber would be arranged to have a face-to-face meeting with the RA and must present photo, work ID, CSR serial number and proof of work during the face-to-face meeting.
4. The RA examines the request according to CP/CPS 3.2
5.Once the subscriber is authenticated, the RA would endorse the user certificate application form and approve request. The RA will then pass the signed application form to CA via signed e-mail or fax.
6. Upon receipt of the application form, CA will verify the RA signature in the application form and the CSR serial number. The HKU Grid CA manager may contact the RA if necessary via signed e-mail or telephone.
7. Now the CA operator will issue the certificate and sends an E-mail to the subscriber regarding the way to download the certificate.