Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Women & Online Marketing: 25 Creative Tips for Using the Internet to Grow Your Business March 6, 2013. Today’s Agenda. Introduction Review Company Goals & Objectives W hat’s the Difference? Choosing Measurable, Realistic Goals & Objectives Discuss KPIs Online Marketing KPIs
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Building a Digital Marketing Plan
Goals & Objectives
Goal: Increase Revenue
Goal: Increase Leads
Goal: Increase Market Share or Penetration
Goal: Increase Online Visibility
Goal: Improve Online Reputation
Goal: Increase Local Market Penetration
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
25. Host a webinar or a series of informational videos
24. Design an infographic: go the extra mile and collect your own data
23. Write a white paper
22. Inspire user-generated content & let others create the content for you!
21. Start blogging
20. Revisit Paid Search Landing Pages - send users to most relevant LP.
19. Make sure ads have a call to action.
18. Set up conversion tracking code in Google AdWords.
17. Use negative keywords to cut down on irrelevant searches
16. Review Locations & Hours in Campaign Settings.
10. Build Local Pages & Optimize Site for Local terms
9. Optimize every page with a unique title & meta description.
8. Optimize Your Press Releases – great for including links back to your site & social
profiles (common tactic among large & small companies).
7. Create & Embed a video on one of your top landing pages
15. Use images whenever possible to grab your audience and build engagement
14. Use social media to build relationships with industry influencers
13. Host a contest – this is a great tactic for Facebook and Pinterest
12. Offer couponsor special offers to your social audiences – they’ll appreciate it and often times they’ll share your offer, which means more visibility for your company
11. Capitalize on current events and trends
6. Choose one Theme / Category / Product on Your Site to Optimize
5. Aggregate Message Statistics
4. Set up Test for Email Subject Lines
3. Review Email Content & Create Engaging, Valuable Email Messages
2. Clean up Email Lists
1. Implement Marketing Automation.
Marketing Plan Wrap-up