Learning Objectives. - To create an animatic which follows the specified brief To understand how to blog effectively. ALPS/ Minimum Target Grades. Monitoring your progress in Media. ALPS is a crude data generator Grades are determined from your past progress
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- To create an animatic which follows the specified brief
To understand how to blog effectively
Monitoring your progress in Media
7. Import photos from folder (NOT directly from camera)
8. Change timings to match intended shot duration
9. Use Ken Burns in specific shots to replicate camera movements e.g. zoom/ pan/ track
10. Insert transitions according to storyboard
11. Record any dialogue required (in iMovie)
12. Create score & sound effects in Garageband and insert
13. Export as M4V to AS folder. Transfer to shared area
I will check your blogs on Tuesday 5th October, after 6:30 pm.
Click on ‘Embed’ to see the code. Copy this and paste it into your blog post. You may need to select the HTML editor to do this. See next slide for details.