1. The age of adolescence is between 6-14. 8-16. 12-20. 16-24.
2. The growth spurts in human body height occur in (I) only (I) & (II) (I), (II) & (III) (II) & (IV) Immediate before and after birth Adolescence Childhood Young adulthood
3. In general, girls’ puberty start at the age of 6. 9. 11. 14.
4. Which of the following is NOT the body change of females at the age between 15-16? Hips enlarge. Menstrual cycle become regular. Hips become round. Voice become lower.
5. The growth of body height of a boy start to speed up when he is about 9 -10 years old. 10-11 years old. 11-12 years old. 12-14 years old.
6. The growth of body height of a boy stops at around 17 years old. 19 years old. 22 years old. 25 years old.
7. A mature egg is released by ovary on average every 28 days, the process is known as ovulation. menstruation. wet dream. fertilization.
8. Which of the following about menstruation is INCORRECT? Irregular menstrual cycle is common in the 2-3 years after the first menses. Most of the girls have first menses between the ages of 11 to 14. Girls cannot wash hair during menstrual cycle. Girls should use sanitary napkins during menstrual cycle.
9. Which of the following about puberty is INCORRECT? Girls start to have menstrual cycle at puberty. Hips of boys broaden at puberty. Breasts of girls grow at puberty. Voice of boys deepen at puberty.
10. Which of the following hormone causes the development of secondary sexual characteristics ? sex hormones serotonin insulin epinephrine
11. Which of the following is the secondary sexual characteristics of girls? Menstruation starts. Increases in height . Broadening of hips. Slimming of body.
12. Which of the following is the secondary sexual characteristics of boys? Increases in weight. Broadening of shoulders. Starts to have wet dreams. Burly body.
13.Which of the following causes the formation of pimples in young people at puberty? Increase production of male sex hormone Increase production of female sex hormone Increase production of thyroxine Increase production of insulin
14. What should be done when pimples grow on your face? (I) only (I) & (II) only (I), (III) &(IV) (I),(II),(III)&(IV) Wash the face with lurk warm water three to four times daily. Squeeze the pimples. Eat less fat meat, butter, sour, hot and junk food. Eat more vegetables and fruits.