Julius C aesar Act III.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. appeased 2. base 3. censure 4. coffers 5. conspirator 6. malice 7. mantle 8. oration 9. puissant 10. strife
Julius Caesar Act III
1. Caesar was able to fill Rome’s ________ by ransoming captives from war. 2. The murder of Caesar resulted in _______ throughout much of Rome.3. Brutus ___________ the fears of the citizens afterCaesar’s murder through his oration.4. When going outside, many romans wore a __________ over their tunics.5. Casca, Brutus, and Cassius were all ___________ in the death of Caesar.
6. Caesar’s rise to power brought out the ___________ in many of the senators which lead to his downfall. 7. Any person that treats people in a shameful manner is truly__________. 8. Both Brutus and Antony gave __________ to the citizens of Rome after Caesars death. 9. In his oration, Brutus asks the citizens to ___________ him if they do not find his motivations reasonable.10. As Caesar became more and more ____________, Cassius became jealous and spiteful.
1. He hath brought many captives to Rome whose ransoms did the general ____________ fill.2. There shall I try in my __________, how the people take the cruel issue of these bloody men; according to the, which thou shalt discourse to young Octavius of the state of things.3. Domestic fury and fierce civil _________ shall cumber all the parts of Italy.4. Only be patient till we have ________ the multitude, beside themselves with fear, and then we will deliver you the cause. Why I, that did love Caesar when I struck him have thus proceeded.
5. Our arms in strength of _________, and our hearts of brothers’ temper do receive you in with all kind love, good thoughts and reverence. 6. I am not Cinna, the ________________. 7. You all do know this ________. I remember the first time ever Caesar put it on. 8. Most high, most mighty, and most _________ Caesar, MetellusCimber throws before thy seat a humble heart---- 9. Who is here so _________ that would be a bondman.10. Believe me for mine honour, and have respect to minehonour, that you may believe. ___________ Me in your wisdom, and wake your senses, that you may be the better judge.