طريقة تخطيط الاطباق Streak Plate Method. التخطيط المتعامد. Streak Plate Method. Gram Stain. spread as a thin layer. One drop of water + Loop of Bacteria. 1-allowed to air dry. smear. 2-fixed. clean glass slide. 2. Saturate the smear with crystal violet for 1 minute.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
spread as a thin layer
One drop of water
Loop of Bacteria
1-allowed to air dry
clean glass slide
2. Saturate the smear with crystal violet for 1 minute.
3. Rinse the slide gently with water.
4. Saturate the smear withiodine for 30 Second.
5. Rinse the slide gently with water.
6. Decolorize (alcohol)
7. Rinse the slide gently with water.
8. Saturate the smear with safranin for 1 minute.
9. Rinse the slide gently with water.
10. Carefully blot the slide dry with bibulous paper.
11. Observe the slide under the microscope
Gram positive bacteria will stain purple.
Gram negative bacteria will stain red/pink.
Gram positive bacteria have a thick cell wall made of peptidoglycan,
whereas gram negative bacteria have thin layer of peptidoglycan.
1- Cell response : GV + or GV-
2- Cell shape and arrangement :
single- Diplo – Grape like-Strepto
Road: Short or long
Single or Chain
H2O + O2 (gas, ↑)