Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author. While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
The AHSGE Dr. Patrick Cain SEHS Assistant Principal Elmore County Schools Mrs. Julie Turner School Improvement Specialist Dothan City Schools
ARE YOU READY?
Social Studies AHSGE Exam
1.The student will understand the global influence of the pre-colonial and colonial eras of the Western Hemisphere
2. The student will understand the information and development of the United States.
3. The student will understand the eras of revolution, expansion, and reform prior to the United States Civil War.
4. The student will understand concepts related to the United States Civil War Era.
5. The student will understand the concepts and developments of the late 19th to the early 20th centuries.
7. The student will understand the Great Depression and World War II.