Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Natural Nutrition to improve the Health and Longevity of Dogs and Cats. Vets All Natural focuses on:. Every day diets to maximise the Health & Longevity of dogs and cats Skin & Coat Solutions (Allergies) Joint & Bone Solutions (Arthritis)
to improve the
Health and Longevity
Dogs and Cats
No refrigeration, bulk stored, claimed "balanced diet“
But hang on a minute …..
Dogs and cats can’t cook !
THE EVOLUTIONARY EVIDENCE IS CLEAR
What does Cooking Do?
The term “natural diet” refers to mimicking a natural wild dog or cat’s diet, by combining the most convenient individual raw materials and re-creating the natural elements.
RAW MEATY BONES
Other useful Supplements :
This scientifically formulated, yet fully natural, diet and supplement solution targets the cause of skin disease - the immune and digestive systems!
STEP 1 – Premium Choice Allerblend (or Complete Mix Sensitive Skin & Roo)
STEP 2 – Skin & Coat Formula (at recommended dose rate)
STEP 3 – Omega Blend Oil (at recommended dose rate)
“The healthiest dog & cat food ever made”
Great results for treating
* Soaked Complete Mix + fresh Raw meat = Premium Choice
Omega Blend Oil (500ml)
Flax Seed Oil (500ml)
Joint Formula (500g, 1kg, 3kg & 15kg)
Shark Cartilage Powder (200g & 1kg)
Health Booster (500g & 1kg)
Skin & Coat Formula (250g, 500g & 1kg)
Shark liver Oil has Alkyl glycerol's & squalene which both have immune boosting & balancing functions
Omega Blend Sunflower oil contains omega 6 fatty acids
Wheat germ oil contains natural vitamin E which is an anti-oxidant, and also helps to stabilise the oil
Works well with performance horses
Comes in a 500g, 1kg and 3kg tub with measuring scoop
shows results within a few days
helps strengthen bones in ageing pets
Significantly Lower cost compared with other brands
WHAT IS SHARK CARTILAGE POWDER ?
THERAPEUTIC USES AND DOSING
Naturally supports the skin and immune system. Assists allergies by dealing with the cause of the problem, not just treating the symptoms.
There are 4 Varieties
Essential Oils provide aroma therapeutic qualities such as:
- Lavender which acts as an antiseptic & a soothing relief for insect bites, stings & skin irritations.
- Blue Gum Eucalyptus is a highly effective insect repellent & infection inhibitor and promotes rapid healing of skin infections & wounds.
- Lemongrass is a cleansing deodorant with antibacterial
properties that prevent fungal infections.
“We need to make changes to our pets diets to avoid
what is rapidly becoming a pet health crisis”
1. How long have dogs and cats been eating raw food?
2. How long have processed pet foods been in Australia?
3. How long can a wolf live?
4. Name 3 bad things that cooking does to foods?
5. Name 2 common pet complaints that respond well to raw food diets?
6. What is the best natural source of calcium?
7. How do carnivores naturally get grain in their diet?
8. What is an easy source of grain and vegetable matter for pets?
9. What important group of vitamins is found in yeast?
10. What are the 3 products in Dr Bruce’s Skin Support
11. What is Omega Blend naturally high in?
12. What is Premium Choice based on?
13. What is the shelf life of Premium Choice?
14. How many varieties of Premium Choice are there?
15. What is the main difference between Complete Mix and Premium Choice?
16. Which oil product is best for itchy skin?
17. What are 2 reasons a client may choose Complete Mix over Premium Choice?
18. What are the 3 groups of ingredients that make Joint Formula so effective?
19. Is Shark Cartilage recommended for young growing dogs?
20. How many shampoo products are in the range?
1. Millions of years