Biotechnology II. 1.00-2.00. Parts of Ag Ed. Classroom / Lab Supervised Agricultural Experience FFA. Classroom / Lab. Classroom instruction – studying and learning subject matter in the classroom
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. To inform – gives knowledge or information to audience
2. To persuade – convinces people to believe or do something
3. To integrate – pep talks, welcome speeches, introduction
4. Prepared – speech is written and learned
5. Extemporaneous – speech with little or no preparation
1. Purpose of the speech – Why are you giving the speech?
2. Audience – What group is hearing the speech?
3. Occasion – What is the event?
4. Content – What is in the speech?
5. Composition – How is the speech written and organized?
a. voice – pitch, quality, articulation, pronunciation, force
b. stage presence – appearance, poise, attitude, confidence, ease before audience, personality, posture
c. power of expression – fluency, sincerity, emphasis, directness, communicative ability, conveyance of thought and meaning
d. response to questions – accurate, ability to think quickly
e. general effect – interesting, understandable, convincing, pleasing, holds attention