Teaching with Technology: A case study in a basic physical education classroom in Taiwan . Shan-Hui (Tiffany) Hsu, Ph.D. Institute of Physical Education, Health & Leisure Studies National Cheng Kung University. Abstract.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Shan-Hui (Tiffany) Hsu, Ph.D.
Institute of Physical Education, Health & Leisure Studies
National Cheng Kung University
(Cultural Materialism)The Relationship among The Three Theoretical Frameworks
1) Development of “critical reflection”;
2) Knowledge construction;
3) Self-evaluation (self-awareness); and
4) Self-image creation.
Q: After you watch the video [professional table tennis player’s forehand drill], please describe the techniques applied in the video and try to practices those techniques in the forehand rally with your partner.
A: 1. When the rocket contact the ball, the body position cannot be too high and the body weight needs to be forward a little bite.
2. The waist needs to be followed through when the arm swims and the body moves. The body cannot be too stiff.
3. After returning the ball, the body needs to be a ready position and prepared for next incoming ball.
4. Eye-ball contact with the ball.
5. The control of rocket is very important. And, a good technique to play the forehand drop ball and forehand drive ball is to have a well-control the rocket in your hand.
6.Beside the body posture, the rhythm for the footsteps and the ball is also the keyword in forehand rally.