Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Don’t read: Revolutionary technique for solving RC for GRE, GMAT & CAT. By: Satyadhar Joshi firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.freegregmatclass.com/ http://onlineclasses.nanotechbiz.org/. Contents of Plan. Introduction General areas of RCs Predefined strategy Pre knowledge
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
By: Satyadhar Joshi
Pay attention to the following as you review the passage:
You will find five types of reading comprehension questions to answer:
What Is Measured
Reading Comprehension questions measure your ability to understand, analyze, and apply information and concepts presented in written form.
This section evaluates the following abilities:
1. Biology and Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology
2. Psychology and basics of mind and behavior, how and where signals go and their effect on working on brain, child psychology
3. History of US and World: Civil War, African American, Slavery, Wars (Eng vs. France)
4. Communism and Capitalism with their important meanings
5. Literature: Poems, scriptures, plays, mythology etc… Example Milton’s work
6. Feminism and situation of women in world and US, esp Black female character
7. Philosophy and basics, Greek, Persian and other older mythology
8. Global warming, Recession, Job loss, Economics etc
9. Formation of us and immigration from England
10. Female poets
11. Critics and implications from historical prospective
12. US history from 1650-1700, 1700-1800 and 1800-1900 and issues
14. All genre of novels and also novels and style of various writers
15. Sound and related folks old things , folk arts , what is jazz and different type of music
16. Bronze age, iron age
17. Marxist Ideology and old and new labor laws for economics also, also industrialism
19. US civil wars, African Americans, Indian Americans, Mexican American artists
20. Human relations
21. Spanish Language and its evolutions or in fact all languages
23. Photography and sculptures
24. Public Administration of power distribution between kings and other men
26. Russia vs. America
27. Movies how they started in USA
From the book “How to read better and faster”
WWE Elimination Chamber
This is the most important form of problems posed under the BJ section. You will be
given different conclusions / statements / assumptions / items and would be required
to classify each of these under one of the following categories viz.
1. MAJOR OBJECTIVE: An objective is a final result desired by someone. Hence a
major objective is the most important result desired. It is the aim or the major
purpose of some action.
2. MAJOR FACTOR: A factor is used to determine the decision. Thus a major factor
is a basic factor influencing a decision. It might affect the basic reason for some
3. MINOR FACTOR: It is a secondary/less important factor affecting the decision
4. MAJOR ASSUMPTION: It is the basic/primary assumption made by the decision
maker in order to make the decision.
5. UNIMPORTANT ISSUE: It is not significantly related to the decision making