Education system in Finland. WORKING LIFE. Vocational Upper Secondary Education and Training. Students are mainly aged 16-25 years The school-based education system means full-time studies for 3 years at a vocational institution (120 credits).
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Vocational upper secondary qualifications and study programmes are defined in a Ministry of Education decree. The fields of education are as follows:
• Humanities and education;
• Social science, business and administration;
• Natural sciences;
• Technology, communication and transport;
• Natural resources and the environment;
• Social services, health and sport;
• Tourism, catering and domestic services
North Karelia Municipal
Education and Training Consortium