Created by: Dylan Gaines. Ender's Game. By: Orson Scott Card. Ender’s life on Earth. - The main character is Andrew Wiggin but in the story, Andrew prefers to be called Ender.
PowerPoint Slideshow about 'Ender's Game' - bryant
Download NowAn Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- The main character is Andrew Wiggin but in the story, Andrew prefers to be called Ender.
- In the beginning of the book, Ender is only 6 years old and he has 1 brother and 1 sister. Their names are Peter and Valentine.
- Ender was called a third because he was the third child to be born in his family during a time when it was illegal for a family to have more then two children.
- Ender’s brother and sister wanted to go to Battle School, but after being monitored, they did not qualify.
- Ender also wanted to go to Battle School but after having his monitor removed at an early age, he also thought he did not qualify.
- When Ender came home from regular school one day, he found a General standing outside his door. The General asked Ender to go with him to a ship out in space so he could train in Battle School, to prepare for an alien attack that happened once before on earth.
- Ender wanted to go but his parents weren't so sure if he should go to the station.
- Ender decided to go to the space station because he felt like he was born for it.
- When Ender arrived at the Battle School, he got picked on and bullied a lot.
Ender had school and training every day and didn’t get much free time. Life was hard in space.
When Ender was practicing in the battle room he was better than everyone and he could shoot everybody without missing once. He had better strategies than everyone else tooand he could think of ways to get around people without being detected.
The general was very impressed.
- Ender Wiggin was brilliant and ruthless. He was becoming a tactical and strategic master.