Media Analysis Technologies LogIt Overview What is LogIt ? LogIt is a Network Video/Audio Recorder that allows you to record from any number of sources up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also keep the media for as long as you would like . REC System Description
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
LogItis a Network Video/Audio Recorder that allows you to record from any number of sources up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also keep the media for as long as you would like.
1. Video and/or audio sources are connected to the LogIt network recorder. Analog/Digital sources, as well as SD & HD can be supported
2. All sources are indexed and encoded – LogIt supports all bit rates and frame sizes. Encoding is in WMV and FLV Formats.
3. LogIt’s built-in application server provides users access to services such as live and recorded media, status reports, media exporting and more
1. Content is recorded and stored where the sources are available.
2. Content is delivered On-Demand to the application server over broadband lines
3. System user has total access to all media just like in a local system.
(Local or at remote locations)
Media Analysis Technologies
For more information, please contact us at: