(Stage 1 and 2). Processing Seismic Ambient Noise. By: Brenda Luna IV. Process based on: Processing seismic ambient noise data to obtain reliable broad- band surface wave dispersion measurements (2007) G. D. Bensen et. al and Marco Calo , post-doc at UC Berkeley.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Processing seismic ambient noise data to obtain reliable broad-band surface wave dispersion measurements (2007) G. D. Bensen et. al
Marco Calo, post-doc at UC Berkeley
Download data from IRIS:
a) For each station download a months worth of data.
- Change instrument réponseparamètres: zz,pp, constant for transfère function.
- Create a new folder with month you are working with.
- Comment this part out when after going through the code for the first time.
2) Cross correlate data.
- What you need, (in the month folder):
+ Have "Corr_stage_1moise_2013.m"
+ Modify what Julian Days you are looking at in "ListJourJulien.asc"
- Make sure you write change the month name.
- Will save as ".freb_0.001_frehaut_0.1_z_b"
c) To see what you are doing;
- Be in folder with "FicCorrSign.freb_0.001" and "JAN" (folder with month, this is must optional)
- You don't have to be in folder with cross correlations. Be one folder above.
- You need to have your list of stations
4)To visualize stack: "VissuCorrStack”
-Need "CorrStack_bM_031.mat" (Cross-stacked stuff).
Data for the month of January from station 060Z [West Palm Beach, Florida]