Agenda. 1. Do Now 2. Video / Notes 3. Is Che a Hero? 4 . TTL START YOUR DO NOW AND HAVE YOUR CLASSWORK AND VIDEO NOTES FROM YESTERDAY OPEN FOR ME TO CHECK OFF. . Quiz on Friday (11.09). Mexican-American War Spanish-American War Cuban Revolution Bay of Pigs / Cuban Missile Crisis.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Do Now
2. Video / Notes
3. Is Che a Hero?
START YOUR DO NOW AND HAVE YOUR CLASSWORK AND VIDEO NOTES FROM YESTERDAY OPEN FOR ME TO CHECK OFF.
3. Gender Roles 9.27
4. African Slavery 9.28
5. Slave Life 10.1
6. Haitian Revolution 10.2
7. Brazilian and Mexican Independence 10.3
8. Simon Bolivar 10.9
9. Latifundios 10.10
10. Populism 10.11
11. Liberalism in Sao Paulo 10.15
12. Mexican-American War 10.24
13. Federalism 10.25
14. Spanish-American War 10.31
15. Cuban Revolution 11.05
Include images/quotations when possible to support your explanations. You already have readings/notes on Che, but will likely have to do some internet research on Fidel. Make sure to CITE any websites you gather information from.
1. It does not need to be silent, but it needs to remain ON-TASK.
2. If you are off-task, you will receive a reminder, and then you will begin earning demerits.
3. Each demerit you earn is also subtracted from your classwork grade (minus 1 point).