ECE 477 Design Review Team 1 Spring 2008. Alan Bernstein. Ian Alsman. Ilya Veygman. Darshan Shah. Outline. Project overview Project-specific success criteria Block diagram Component selection rationale Packaging design Schematic and theory of operation PCB layout
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. An ability to electronically fire an airsoft pistol (either autonomously or manually).
2. An ability to detect off-camera motion via ancillary sensors.
3. An ability to remotely disable device to prevent “friendly fire.”
4. An ability to automatically detect a (hostile) target within the camera’s field of vision.
5. An ability to pan and tilt the firearm assembly (a minimum of) 45° in the longitudinal direction and 30° in the latitudinal direction.
* 60 pins used for I/O * 25 mA/pin = 1.5 A
Move to “0,0”